Saturday, April 25, 2020

2020 Wildflower Virtual Marathon

The Background

I had finished the Crazy Desert Virtual 100k the previous weekend, and I wasn't even that sore.   Another weekend and it was time to race again.

The Race

I had several possible distances for this race, so I kept my options open.  I did 20 miles at the Forest Oaks Park .56 mile lake loop.  Then I headed back to the neighborhood and walked three miles.

My mind wasn't on point, so I decided to stop at marathon.  I ran in a couple miles to finish it up.



Reflections

While an underwhelming day of racing, this was my 50th race finish, marathon distance or longer.   10 years of running and 50 marathons...let's try for 100!

I decided I'm going to do the Wildflower 50k back-to-back so we will see how that goes on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment